- Flight lands in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Rest and recover for the evening at the Trademark Hotel.
- Introduction icebreaker
- BC leads how to film & photograph humanitarian content
- Enjoy breakfast in Nairobi before heading to Ubuntu headquarters in Maai Mahiu.
- Check into Transit Hotel, unpack, and shower.
- Head over for a team Swahili dinner where you will meet the co-founder of Ubuntu, Jeremiah Kuria.
- BC leads Purpose workshop
- Sunrise photo shoots
- Perry leads storytelling/filmmaking workshop & excersice
- Tour Maai Mahiu and the Ubuntu Programs – stop in to meet the children at the Special Needs Centre and watch the Ubuntu Made mums work their crafting magic.
- Enjoy Kenyan coffee and delicious meals at Café Ubuntu.
- Breakfast at Café Ubuntu before spending the day with the Ubuntu Made Maasai leaders in the bush.
- Taylor leads workshop on creating Purposeful Instagram, social media branding workshop
- Settle in for the first night of camping while being hosted by our generous Maasai families.
- More sunrise photo shoots
- Enjoy a full day with our Maasai families, an experience that cannot be purchased.
- Partake in a community service project TBD (depending on project cost and funding) to give back to our generous Maasai hosts.
- Head back up to Nairobi and jump on a short plane flight to Gamewatcher’s Porini Lion camp to enjoy your first day of safari.
- SAFARI, SAFARI, SAFARI!
DAY 8 - 9
- After morning game drive and coffee, hop back on a quick flight to Wilson Airport in Nairobi. Our team will escort you from Wilson to your departure airport, and you can pick up final treasures in between.
- Depart from Nairobi around midnight.